Regional Entry Fee
- The North, Auckland, Central & Wellington Regional Fee is $200 per team. A max of 16 teams per regional event.
- The South Regional (Online Only) is $100 per team.
- Each team member will receive a XtremeFit Speed Rope
- The Top 3 teams from each Regional will receive free all access team entry (+ one coach) to compete at the XtremeFit Affiliate Team Series Finals at the 2018 NZ Fitness & Health Expo including winners swag.
Rules regarding entry for your team
- Only 1 Team per CrossFit Affiliate.
- Athletes competing for a team must train primarily at that team’s Affiliate. Team athletes must train at the designated team location for a minimum of three (3) days a week. Team members are required to continue training with their team until the team is eliminated from competition or until the start of the Finals.
- All teams must supply 1 x Judge for the regional event (North, Auckland, Central, Wellington Regions only). For the South region the team must be judged by a person who has passed the 2018 CrossFit Games judges course.
- All team members must be able to compete at the XtremeFit Team Affiliate series Finals at the NZ Fitness and Health Expo October 27th and 28th unless injury/ or unforeseen circumstance (email approval needed).
Video Submission (South Region Only)
- All team members including Judge must state their names and the CrossFit Affiliate they are representing.
- All team members must remain in the video.
- Team member/s performing movements must be clearly visible as to determine movement standard/s being reached
- All weights and equipment must be shown at the start.
- A running clock must be clearly seen for full duration.